The Grace Pascoe Care Centre has been a ministry of Calvary for the past 60 years. We serve a catchment area from Victoria Park Ave. to Woodbine Ave. and from Danforth Ave. to the lake.
Our task is: to meet immediate needs, and whenever possible, to assist those in need to become self-sufficient. The variety of services offered changes with the needs of our neighbourhood.
We represent the Daily Bread Food Bank for our Community.
Food donations are appreciated. Donations can be received any week day. Parking lot door, down the stairs.
For financial donations, contact us at the phone or email below. Tax receipts are available.
- Food hampers are provided on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Advocacy services to those needing information and assistance in accessing government programs concerning housing, health care, education or training programs, job searches, etc.
- A number of faith communities in the Beach area are represented on our board of directors, and provide assistance with financial support, food, and volunteer staff.
- The largest portion of our volunteer help is from our clients themselves, as well as an occasional high school student on a community service task.
* Currently closed until further notice *
If you are in need of urgent assistance, contact Daily Bread food bank 416-203-0050 for directions to a local agency.