Architects: Bruce Brown & Brisley
Exterior: Credit Valley limestone (grey & buff) brought to the site in cut blocks and faced by hand on site. Laid by skilled Italian stone masons. Window & door framing is in grey Indiana limestone.
Interior: Stonework fashioned from fossilized buff limestone from Bath, England. Brought to Canada after WW II as ship ballast.
Wood Trusses & Ceiling: Fashioned from British Columbia fir
Pews & Furnishings: Canadian white oak
Size: 119L X 50W X 46H ft. Total Floor area 5,000 sq. ft.
1894 East Toronto Baptist Church organized
1899 First church erected on Gerrard St. one block east of Main
1929 Present Sunday school building opened in December
1952 Sod turned for present sanctuary March 23rd
1952 Corner stone laid June 4th
1953 First Sunday service Sept. 20th